Name:
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Kids are wonderful

Girls are getting ready for their recital, this Saturday they have a dress rehearsal in the studio and they are so excited!! I bought hair nets that they might have to wear if the hair is coming out of their buns lol, and they need white ribbon, so I decided to use my scrapbooking ribbon to use and then I can always use it in my scrapbook lol.
But before their recital, which is on May 13th and 14th (yes on Mother's day), we are going to the circus on May 7th!!! We are all so excited lol, we go every year! Kids keep asking if we are going today or tomorrow, lol, they dont seem to understand that it will take few days before we can go.

2 Comments:

Blogger Martina said...

still wonderful today!!

3:58 PM  
Blogger sugarplum14 said...

Sounds super exciting Martina! Can't wait to see pics of the girls from their receital! Very exciting!

The circus sounds like a great time too.. and I think it's hilarious how kids don't understand the concept of two weeks from now.. LOL.. probably explains why most parents wait until the day before to tell the kids!! hahaha

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home