YAY it is friday!!!
So I didnt even realize if was Friday! Not that it makes any difference LOL, but I can scrap tonight longer, because I get to sleep in tomorrow morning!
Today we spent most of the day playing outside. Baby now climbs all the way to the top of the slide!!! Makes mommy really scared LOL. And she totally loves climbing up the stairs, and thinks it is the best fun in the whole world!!! Then I have to chase her and bring her back down, she just loves it, and laughs like crazy LOL.
Today we spent most of the day playing outside. Baby now climbs all the way to the top of the slide!!! Makes mommy really scared LOL. And she totally loves climbing up the stairs, and thinks it is the best fun in the whole world!!! Then I have to chase her and bring her back down, she just loves it, and laughs like crazy LOL.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home